Rama Deals - Astronomical Refractor Telescope

My wife ordered this Telescope as a surprise for me at $156.00 NZ - What we received was a kids telescope that you can buy for $40.00 online.

The one that is illustrated on the web site looks nothing like the one we received. When I emailed Rama to tell them that they have sent us the wrong item, they replied back to say that "Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are having a good day so far.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked through the database for your order and can see that your order was placed for the correct item we have sent you. I have sent you another copy of the order confirmation email to review.

Please feel free to contact us for further information or concerns. We know mistakes can happen and would like to offer you 10% off of your next order for this inconvenience"

As you can see by the photo's they do not look a like.

Not happy

Reason of review: Not as described.

Rama Deals - Never got item

Placed order on 7-11 for Cassette to MP3 converter. Total cost $41. Original order was supposedly "damaged in shipping" and returned to Rama Deals by FedEx.

Never saw order at all (was away on vaca and followed up when I got home).

Asked for replacement to be shipped, and have received nothing but generic emails from customer service, telling me my order is being processed. This has now been going on for over two months. I

RAMA DEALS IS A HUGE RIPOFF! Do not buy ANYTHING from this company!!!

They are a bunch of scammers and I am now out $41 for a product I will never receive.

I am mad at myself for being taken advantage of, but I am angry at them for being crooked and dishonest.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rama Deals - NO REFUND GIVEN

There is NO Customer Service phone number to this company. All correspondence is through emails.

I ordered an AIR COOLER from them & received it, plugged it in & it wouldn't stay on. A friend said it has a faulty switch. This mini Air Cooler is plastic & made in China. There were no instructions or return mailing address label so I mailed it back to the address on the box.

Now they said I mailed to the wrong address. I stated that I sent it back & want a full refund back on my credit card. I have received over 14 emails from all different folks that work for this company & cannot get anyone to help me get a refund. They asked for my tracking number & receipt which I provided twice.

It has been an awful customer service experience. These people don't seem to care about ripping off folks as they need their jobs. I opened a dispute through the credit card company but have yet to get a full refund.

Horrible company! Don't order anything from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cooler.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Rama Deals - Ordered 2 full size Astronomical Telescopes and received 2 toy telescopes

Contacted your office to get authorization to return the telescopes shipped to me in error and was told that they needed to be shipped to Rama Deals. Your office gave me all the information foe the Rama Deals location and I went ahead and contacted them.

The seemed to be caring and gave me the instructions to follow. I did all that they asked and I did not hear from them for a long time. I finally got a hold of them and they said they were working on the issue. They later offered me 20% off the price if I kept the toy telescopes.

Since they were offering me a discount I knew they did not have the advertised telescopes so I asked for my money back. After a lot of communication back and fourth I knew it was going no where so I called Pay Pal credit and told them I had been scammed. Now, Rama Deals tell me that they can not refund my $208.93 because I have place a claim against them. I see nothing but cover up.

I sent them a final request for my $208.93 refund and told them that if I did not get my refund back, through Pay Pal Credit, I would turn over the Facebook Video that shows the full details of the original ad, including the full dimensions and the per unit weight of 18lbs. to the attorney General for Federal action. The telescopes they sent me weighed 2 lbs. each, and they sell at Walmart for $12.99.

I need an answer soon so that I don't have to take these measures. I am a retired Federal Auditor and I know how to get all this done quickly. Thank you in advance Raul I. Ortiz Updated request No.

1138166. Every time I send a communication I end up with communicating with someone different.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rama Deals Customer Care.

I didn't like: Have not received my refund for incorrect product sent.

Rama Deals - My order never arrived

I ordered a par of loafers on August 2nd, 2018. It was supposed to be delivered between 1 to 3 weeks. After several claims, they sent me an information that the shoes I ordered were sent to Uk whereas I live in France! and I should contact the transport company (which one?) to get them back! poor service.

Here is the mail I received:

Hello Jacques,

Thank you for contacting us. We have had this order shipped and delivered to the shipping address provided on file.

We have also included the tracking link below:

Please follow up with your local post office and/or the shipping carrier. Sometimes, package gets lost or misplaced from their end which can be rectified by the courier.

We stand by our commitment of providing our customers the excellent service and satisfaction you truly deserve. If the product got lost by the courier, we would be happy to send you a replacement for the said product or a gift card code for you to reorder, we will just need a proof or a written notice from the courier that indeed that package was lost from their end.

You may contact them and request for a complete manifest or tracking history of the package which all couriers will be able to provide. Once we have that information, we can then file a claim for this loss and we will send you a replacement.

We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Isabella F.

Customer Service Agent

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rama Deals - Air cooler

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Absolutely horrible! No customer service.

Returned to a credit card that wasn’t mine, tried communicating many times, followed protocal but that got me nowhere! Just awful

Rama Deals - $60.00 plastic piece of hunk

Turnaround Time

An air cooler that wasn’t worth the box it was in , peices didn’t fit together, wobbly, garbage! Try and get a refund!

Runaround over and over again. Instructions for refund followed to the t , then they pull that try refunded my account.

Well guess what? The account # wasn’t mine!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cooler.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

IOS USB Flash Drive - Rama Deals

Update by user Sep 21

I had ordered this using Paypal and I got them involved. They contacted Florence Scovel/Rama Deals and I was finally able to get an address where to return it.

While it cost me almost $30 to return it, the company is in Canada, I did get a full refund. I have also reported them to the Office of the Attorney General from my state, PA. They requested more information to follow up with my complaint and I am sending them a pile of every email between myself and this company. Also filed a complaint with the BBB.

I suggest everyone do that too. I want people to really know that this company is not someone to deal with.

Order using Paypal. It's great as a backup.

Original review posted by user Aug 22

I ordered this from an ad on my phone and it does not work. I have gone back and forth with 'Rama Deals' who apparently are part of this Florence Scovel scam.

I have sent complaints to my state Attorney General's office, the BBB linked to Canada and now with PayPal. I hope something can be done.

I see too many people getting ripped off by this company.

The company address is in Canada, but if you look a little further, all the other addresses are in China. This is a scam selling junk and PayPal should put a stop to putting items through for this company.

I am out $49.99

Product or Service Mentioned: Flash Drive.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: I could not get a refund for a defective product.

Rama Deals - Worst company ever

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Worst company ever. They sent me a defective product, earbud adapter for iPhone X, and would not refund my money.

They promised to send a replacement item on June 7. I never received the replacement item. I emailed again on July 18 with the same brush off response. I emailed a total of 9 times and heard back from about 7 different people, all whom gave me a non response or the runaround or requested something else from me.

The replacement never came. I've been given the runaround for 2 months now. I've ever experienced such poor customer service.

From all the reviews I've seen, this company scams people with defective products and tires them out via terrible customer service so they don't have to replace or refund anything. I'm never getting that replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Rama Deals - Poor. No shipman information. Said they had to reship. Since March 2018 it is now July 2018

[Request received] Re: Request #1045064: How would you rate the support you received?

Rama Deals

Today, 11:21 AM

You

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thanks for reaching out! Our support team will check your message (1067621) and work on your request. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive a response. In order to provide you with faster service, please reply to this e-mail with your order number as well as the product you purchased/website you purchase from. If you have not placed an order, please disregard this.

To add additional comments, you may reply to this email.

GlenGlenes

GlenGleneseaBrideget Smith

Jul 5, 11:21 EDT

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1045064 "Re: [Rama Deals] Re: Rama o..."

July 5th, 2018

Waiting patiently for reply and shipman information.

Long overdue.