Rama Deals - Wanting to return a product that was NOT that was advertised

Order a 4 pack of solar lights and when the product was received, only 1 light was in the package but billed for a 4 pack I started back on Jan for a way to return this prodcut...

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Process for returning item.

Rama Deals - Scam scam scam

1.1

I ordered from vhstodigital.com

I was sent an obviously opened package with an item stuffed back inside with an old plastic bag. It was so torn up there was no attempt made to try to hide that they sent me a used product.

I contacted them and was immediately contacted by rama. Their email, when I tried to open it, just took me to another site (I did not click any links, I literally just tried to read an email that was replying to me!) The page I was taken to was filled with people complaining about what a scam they are. There is no customer service, and I had to get a new credit card shortly after ordering from them because there were over $1000 worth of fraudulent charges attempted.

Luckily the charges were not allowed to go through. I do not think this is a coincidence, scam product, stolen credit card numbers, fraudulent charges, nonexistent customer service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product advertised.

I didn't like: Product sent, And i will not pay to ship the junk back, Because they do not actually refund anyone.

• Scam
  • Digital Converter

Rama Deals - Cheaper Product shipped

2.7
Turnaround Time

Ordered Astronomical Telescope with full size extendable legs, but received less expensive, smaller a tabletop telescope with non-extendable legs.

Al they say is that I ordered the correct product...yes I did, but they shipped a different product!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Offered a product but shipped a lower value and smaller item.

Rama Deals - Terrible

As long as I was just inquiring about my purchase, they were quick to respond and friendly. But.

when I told them I wanted my money back, haven't heard from them since. This was all done by email.

What a dishonest company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rama Deals Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Thta i still have not received my merchandise.

Rama Deals - It’s now about a year and have not received my order

WiFi Genius Repeater - Instantly Double Your WiFi Range - WiFi Genius Repeater - White1

WiFi Genius Repeater - Instantly Double Your WiFi Range

DescriptionPrice

Subtotal$29.99

Shipping$4.95

TotalUSD $34.94

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

BEWARE!! RAMA DEALS ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Turnaround Time

I was scammed as well for a IOS flash drive I ordered. After two months of waiting I followed up with them and they sent me a flash drive that was completely different from what I have ordered from them.It was an outdated flash drive that was not compatible with my phone.

I had the same experience with back and forth emails and they asking for photos and asking me to explain why the item o received was faulty. They would be prepared to give me a $5 voucher for my next purchase when i have already paid $50 for an item which is totally useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ios Flash Drive Flash Drive.

Rama Deals - Car GT300 Full 1080p HD DVR junk

I have ordered the 2 pack of these cameras. 1 never worked from the beginning and the other just died on me.

I did send them multiple email back and forth about the one that didn’t work right when I received them. They told me they would send me out a replacement after I send them a video of the faulty one in which I did. I waited and waited for my replacement as they said I would receive it in 4–6 business days, a month passed and I still didn’t receive it so I decided to make a disput with paypal about them as this is how I paid. They responded to paypal the day before a decision was to be made and I received another camera the next day.

Now this replacement camera I recieved is nothing like the one that was faulty. I sent them another email and they said to send an email of the incorrect one. I sent them a pic of the incorrect one and the one that was faulty that they were to replace. I received another email from them saying that they did resend the correct one and I told them how do you say it’s the same if you look at the pic I sent , they are two totally different cameras.

They sent me a email for 10% off my next order. They have scammed me and I am now out $67.00 US.i have attached a photo (the one I sent them) and the blue one is the faulty one (the actual one I ordered) and the black one is the one they resent me...junk!!

I have just looked them up on social media and see I’m not the only person they ripped off. They are scammers and everyone out there should be aware of this!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gt300 Dash Camera.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Rama Deals - Astronomical Refractor Telescope

My wife ordered this Telescope as a surprise for me at $156.00 NZ - What we received was a kids telescope that you can buy for $40.00 online.

The one that is illustrated on the web site looks nothing like the one we received. When I emailed Rama to tell them that they have sent us the wrong item, they replied back to say that "Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are having a good day so far.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked through the database for your order and can see that your order was placed for the correct item we have sent you. I have sent you another copy of the order confirmation email to review.

Please feel free to contact us for further information or concerns. We know mistakes can happen and would like to offer you 10% off of your next order for this inconvenience"

As you can see by the photo's they do not look a like.

Not happy

Rama Deals in Delhi, Delhi - Never got item

Placed order on 7-11 for Cassette to MP3 converter. Total cost $41. Original order was supposedly "damaged in shipping" and returned to Rama Deals by FedEx.

Never saw order at all (was away on vaca and followed up when I got home).

Asked for replacement to be shipped, and have received nothing but generic emails from customer service, telling me my order is being processed. This has now been going on for over two months. I

RAMA DEALS IS A HUGE RIPOFF! Do not buy ANYTHING from this company!!!

They are a bunch of scammers and I am now out $41 for a product I will never receive.

I am mad at myself for being taken advantage of, but I am angry at them for being crooked and dishonest.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rama Deals - NO REFUND GIVEN

There is NO Customer Service phone number to this company. All correspondence is through emails.

I ordered an AIR COOLER from them & received it, plugged it in & it wouldn't stay on. A friend said it has a faulty switch. This mini Air Cooler is plastic & made in China. There were no instructions or return mailing address label so I mailed it back to the address on the box.

Now they said I mailed to the wrong address. I stated that I sent it back & want a full refund back on my credit card. I have received over 14 emails from all different folks that work for this company & cannot get anyone to help me get a refund. They asked for my tracking number & receipt which I provided twice.

It has been an awful customer service experience. These people don't seem to care about ripping off folks as they need their jobs. I opened a dispute through the credit card company but have yet to get a full refund.

Horrible company! Don't order anything from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cooler.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.